Senior Machine Design Engineer
Saral Designs is a product driven start-up with the mission of solving critical problems in the field of menstruation, hygiene and sanitation.
We believe that local production and distribution can disrupt the largely under-served menstrual hygiene market. We have developed India’s first indigenously designed machine for producing ultra-thin sanitary napkins at a decentralized scale. While decentralization cuts down the distribution costs, the automated production ensures economies of scale and product quality.
We are building a strong design team which will enable us to develop and build robust hardware technologies which will help us in solving critical problems in Feminine Hygiene industry.
As a Design Engineer, your role will encompass end to end – machine design, assembly and testing and “making the invisible visible”.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualization and validation of design ideas
- Design and development of hardware modules using CAD software
- Assembly and testing of SWACHH machines and modules
- Documentation, making part lists, B.O.M., user manuals
- Detail design and Failure mode analysis
- Supervise and support in Machinery maintenance
- Start-up attitude: quick execution, self-drive and willingness to work long hours
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to deliver clear, concise information to partners, clients and team
- Enthusiastic to work hands-on to gain maximum exposure and learning
- Well versed with CAD softwares (Autodesk inventor, Autocad)
- Good understanding of GD&T and should be familiar with documentation processes involved
- Prior work experience (6-7 yrs) in a design role is preferred
For any questions, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Job Type||Full Time|