Saral Designs is a product driven start-up with the mission of solving critical problems in the field of menstruation, hygiene and sanitation.
We are working towards providing access to premium quality sanitary napkins to the masses at an affordable price. This requires reaching out to women using traditional and unconventional channels to market our machines and products, breaking the taboo and driving behavior change. This also requires understanding their needs based on which we can improvise on our product and communication. The Marketing Associate’s primary responsibilities are:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- SEO Optimization and Online Marketing for sales of the products
- Writing business articles, blogs, press release
- Design/coordinate with designers to prepare creative content via pamphlets, posters, brochures for various sales channels
- Creating and managing content for Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Blog)
- Keep coming up with fresh and new ideas to increase engagement on various online & offline platforms
- Write marketing literature to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Assist in user-training, awareness sessions for the community, manage events in collaboration with NGOs
- Start-up attitude is a must: quick execution, self-drive and willingness to work long hours
- Bachelor’s Degree and one year experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development, creative writing
- Good command over written and verbal communication skills in English. Ability to deliver clear, concise information to partners, clients and team through PPT, brochure, pamphlet, etc.
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly
- Empathy towards the low-income consumer and understanding of menstrual hygiene management
- A customer centric, creative and analytical problem-solving mindset
- Enthusiastic about visiting the field for ground activities. Willingness to travel
For any questions, feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com.
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Job Type||Full Time|