After Sales Engineer
Saral Designs is a product driven start-up with the mission of solving critical problems in the field of menstruation, hygiene and sanitation.
We believe that local production and distribution can disrupt the largely under-served menstrual hygiene market. We have developed India’s first indigenously designed machine Swachh for producing ultra-thin sanitary napkins at a decentralized scale. While decentralization cuts down the distribution costs, the automated production ensures economies of scale and product quality.
With decentralized comes the importance of ensuring all these different units run seamlessly. The role of the After Sales Engineer will be take care of Engineering requirements of Swachh buyers from commissioning to long term maintenance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that machine technology developed by Saral Designs is commissioned at Buyer’s end
- Provide trouble shooting support via phone/video calls to Buyers on a regular basis
- Visit Buyer’s site to ensure preventive maintenance and trouble shooting on a need basis
- Provide product education and advice to Buyers
- Ensure that machine works to its specification
- Writing reports and documentation of commissioning and maintenance
- Liaise with design team to suggest design/process upgrades incorporating the learnings from the field
- Willingness to travel within and outside of India. Applicant must hold a valid passport
- Relevant technical expertise (for example in machine troubleshooting and operations in Electrical, electronic and mechanical background)
- Start-up attitude: quick execution, self-drive and willingness to work long hours
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to deliver clear, concise information to partners, clients and team
For any questions, feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com.
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Job Type||Full Time|